Find fellowships, conferences, grants and awards deadlines, workshops and networking opportunities, crowd-sourced leads to job banks, reporting toolkits, hundreds of MOOCs and more. GO >>
Conference on the Assessment of Future Energy Systems (CAFES) in Calgary
Join global experts in energy systems thinking and top scientists, industry leaders and policy makers to identify the opportunities, challenges and integrated solutions for Canada and North America of the next energy system transformation. CAFES is a two-day conference where participants will explore:
- The nature of energy systems;
- How and why energy systems transformations occur;
- The catalysts, technologies and policies that could drive transformation in Canada;
- The barriers and bottlenecks to energy system change; and
- The implications for energy security, environment and economy in Canada.
Who Should Attend?
Current and future stakeholders in Canada's energy system should attend, including: energy sector leaders/strategists, financial and investment sector analysts, government policy-makers, environmental group representatives, researchers and graduate students from the applied, natural and social sciences.