Find fellowships, conferences, grants and awards deadlines, workshops and networking opportunities, crowd-sourced leads to job banks, reporting toolkits, hundreds of MOOCs and more. GO >>
DEADLINE: Travel Assistance for AHCJ Annual Conference, Atlanta
The Association of Health Care Journalists (AHCJ), with the support of the Leona M. & Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust, the Missouri Foundation for Health, the California HealthCare Foundation, the Northwest Health Foundation the New York State Health Foundation and Healthcare Georgia Foundation, is able to offer a number of fellowships to journalists for their 2012 annual conference, April 19-22, in Atlanta, GA.
- Healthier Beat Fellowships: For journalists covering beats other than health
- Fellowships for ethnic media
- Rural Health Journalism Fellowships
- Fellowships for Missouri journalists
- Fellowships for California journalists
- Fellowships for New York journalists
- Fellowships for Oregon journalists
- Fellowships for Georgia journalists
The application deadline is March 1.
If you have any questions about applying for a fellowship, please contact Ev Ruch-Graham, email@example.com or 573-884-8103.
Please note: AHCJ has a limited amount of travel assistance available outside of our formal fellowships.
Such stipends are meant to defray some – but not all – travel costs. For more information, fill out and submit the form below, or contact Christy Stretz at 573-884-5606 or Christy@healthjournalism.org.
Apply for assistance; deadline is March 16.