Find fellowships, conferences, grants and awards deadlines, workshops and networking opportunities, crowd-sourced leads to job banks, reporting toolkits, hundreds of MOOCs and more. GO >>
Key Legal Issues Facing the Administration in 2014: Environment, Energy, and Natural Resources
Join us (live or via teleconference, 12:00-1:30 p.m.) for a discussion of what effects the next Obama Administration will have on environmental law, policy, and practice in 2014. What are the implications of the President’s climate mandates? What priorities will the new Administration place on public land development and conservation? How will US energy policy change, if at all?
Four expert practitioners will have an “inside-baseball” discussion about upcoming policies and regulatory agendas at the Environmental Protection Agency, the Department of Justice, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, and the Department of Interior, among other regulatory agencies.
- John Cruden, President, Environmental Law Institute, and former Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Environment and Natural Resources Division, Department of Justice (moderator)
- Scott Fulton, Principal, Beveridge & Diamond, P.C. and most immediate past General Counsel, Environmental Protection Agency
- Gary Guzy, Covington & Burling LLP, former Deputy Director & General Counsel, White House on Environmental Quality
- Sheila Slocum Hollis, Partner, Duane Morris, and former Director, Office of Enforcement, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- William H. Meadows, Counselor, and former President, The Wilderness Society
Full details. RSVP by January 31st.