SEJ does not make eligibility decisions based on race, religion, gender, national origin or sexual orientation.
Special rate for first-time members:
- $15 (US funds) for first-year electronic membership
- $25 (US funds) for first-year postal mailing membership
Electronic membership renewal rates (all in US funds):
- 1 year = US $20
- 2 years = US $35 (save $5)
- 3 years = US $45 (save $15)
Postal mailing membership renewal rates (all in US funds):
- 1 year = US $55
- 2 years = US $95 (save $15)
- 3 years = US $135 (save $30)
Electronic members will have all correspondence sent via email; postal mailing members will be mailed SEJournals, program brochures, and will be emailed other correspondence.
If you are unsure of your eligibility, please check this page  to study SEJ's membership policies and bylaws. If after reading SEJ's eligibility criteria you believe you qualify for membership, please complete the form. Your application will be sent to SEJ when you click the "Submit" link at the end. If you are determined to be eligible and your application is accepted, you will be billed.