Even the WatchDog gets a year-end review. Please let us know how we can help you, what we are doing right, and how we can do better.
Send an e-mail (anonymous if you want, but unencrypted, please) to firstname.lastname@example.org . Address any of the following points (or whatever points you choose).
- What WatchDog content has been of use to you in your journalistic work? How?
- Which WatchDog articles have you especially liked or valued?
- What kind of content would you like to see more or less of?
- Can you suggest ways in which the WatchDog or SEJ should be more action-oriented?
- What kind of data or information do you need or want most in your work?
- What format or medium is most helpful and relevant to you?
- Do you think SEJ should keep trying to support access to environmental information via the WatchDog and similar projects?