TOLEDO BLADE COVERS DAVIS-BESSE NUCLEAR COVER-UP TRIAL
A federal jury in Toledo may soon be deciding whether some company officials engaged in a cover-up of safety problems at the Davis-Besse nuclear power plant.
Although the story has gotten little national attention, the Toledo Blade's Tom Henry has covered the trial in detail.
You can catch up on coverage by Henry in the Blade with the following links:
- "Prosecution Rests in Trial of 2 Davis-Besse Workers," Oct. 13, 2007.
- "Director Assisted Feds During Davis-Besse Probe," Oct. 12.
- "Prosecutor May Force Defendant To Testify in Davis-Besse Trial," Oct. 11.
- "Davis-Besse Witness Set To Testify Against Trio," Oct. 10.
- "Problems Add up for Davis-Besse," Oct. 7.
- "Seeing Justice Served" (Blade editorial), Oct. 5.
- "Residue on Reactor Should Have Been Warning, Court Told," Oct. 4.
- "Court Told of Failed Bid To Shut Davis-Besse," Oct. 3.
- "Davis-Besse Ex-Workers Called Liars as Trial Begins," Oct. 2.
- "First of Two Trials in Davis-Besse Case Set To Begin Today in Toledo," Oct. 1.