|Agenda||Registration||Lodging/ Travel||Advertise/ Exhibit||Environmental News||About Pittsburgh|
Find a roommate or arrange to carpool.
Pittsburgh International Airport
Glenn Kaino’s "the Arch" is on display at the Pittsburgh International Airport, which manages an art collection of style, diversity and beauty to promote public art and enhance the airport environment. Photo courtesy of the Pittsburgh International Airport.
ADDRESS: 1000 Airport Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15231
- ONLINE: www.flypittsburgh.com
- LOCATION: 18.7 miles west of the Wyndham Grand Hotel
- TRANSPORTATION: 28X is the magic number when traveling to Pittsburgh. While the city’s airport lies some 20 miles away from downtown, the 28X Airport Flyer bus makes your trip to the conference hotel quick and easy. Leaving from outside door 6 in baggage claim, the 28X stops at Liberty Avenue and Wood Street, a five minute walk from the hotel. And if you’re returning to the airport by yourself, the return bus stops just outside the Wyndham Hotel. The cost? $2.75 each way. The bus runs every thirty minutes, Monday through Saturday. There are other options, from cabs to limos. But if you want a fast, friendly trip from the airport to the hotel, take the 28X Airport Flyer.
Wyndham Grand Hotel
- ADDRESS: 600 Commonwealth Pl, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 (downtown)
- PHONE: 412-391-4600 (direct), 877-999-3223 (U.S. and Canada) or see international numbers. Identify yourself as part of the SEJ group if you call for a reservation.
RESERVATIONS: You can book online by using this link or by calling and asking to be placed in the Society of Environmental Journalists' block.
NOTE: If the online reservation site says there are no rooms available, this is probably not true. Call to book your reservation and be sure to say you're with the SEJ conference so you get the conference rate.
- RATE: Single and Double $155 • Triple $175 • Quad $195. Taxes extra.
- BOOK NOW! SEJ's room block will be released on September 18, 2017
Photo: © Darrell Sapp, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
See many more images of the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown, inside and out, here.