Find fellowships, conferences, grants and awards deadlines, workshops and networking opportunities, crowd-sourced leads to job banks, reporting toolkits, hundreds of MOOCs and more. GO >>
National Press Call: "Environmental Literacy and the News Media's Role"
WHEN: February 28, 1:00-1:30 pm ET
HOW: Space is limited. Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/111029234
Please contact Shannon Binns at this email address or by phone at (704) 257-6723 with questions.
You are invited to join a national press call on February 28 at 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET regarding the completion and launch of the Vision for Improved Environmental Coverage. This Vision has been developed by the nonprofit organization SEE Innovationas part of their new Project for Improved Environmental Coverage in consultation with the following news media professionals:
- Tess Croner, Solutions Journal
- Peter Fimrite, San Francisco Chronicle
- Jennifer Grayson, Huffington Post
- Beth Parke, Society of Environmental Journalists
- Dave Poulson, Knight Center for Environmental Journalism at Michigan State University
- Libby Waldo, Grist Magazine
- Bryan Walsh, TIME Magazine
- Rebecca Williams, Michigan Public Radio
The goal of the Vision and this new national initiative is to explore the news media’s role in supporting improved environmental literacy and to chart a path for innovation in this arena. Click here for more about the Vision and project.