Find fellowships, conferences, grants and awards deadlines, workshops and networking opportunities, crowd-sourced leads to job banks, reporting toolkits, hundreds of MOOCs and more. GO >>
Apr 17, 2015 Sacramento: Big Think for SEJ 2016
|Download the PDF flyer.|
Help set the agenda for SEJ’s 2016 conference in Sacramento!
Sacramento’s Capital Public Radio, in partnership with UC Davis, is hosting SEJ’s 2016 annual conference and we’re reaching out to our Northern California members to help us start shaping the agenda.
Please join us 3:00-5:00 p.m., Friday, April 17, 2015, at the Sierra Health Foundation, 1321 Garden Highway in Sacramento, for a conversation with regional leaders about the most pressing environmental issues of the day. Register. Directions.
This public event is an important milestone as we gather regional support for the September 21-25, 2016 conference.
SEJ conferences are organized by journalists for journalists, so we want to hear your ideas for the conference.
We hope to see you there!
Carolyn Whetzel and Joe Barr, Co-Chairs
Environmental Journalism 2016
- Linda P.B. Katehi, Chancellor, UC Davis
- Helene Dillard, Dean, UC Davis College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Felicia Marcus, Chair, State Water Resources Control Board
- Patrick Mulvaney, Executive Chef, Mulvaney’s B&L
- Debra Oto-Kent, Executive Director, Health Education Council
- Kevin Kitrell Ross, Minister, Unity of Sacramento
- Daniel Sperling, Founding Director, UC Davis Institute of Transportation Studies