Find fellowships, conferences, grants and awards deadlines, workshops and networking opportunities, crowd-sourced leads to job banks, reporting toolkits, hundreds of MOOCs and more. GO >>
DEADLINE: ERC Collaborative Reporting Grants
The Environmental Reporting Collective is proud to announce we’re accepting applications for Collaborative Investigation Grants open to media outlets, journalists and freelancers.
These grants ($1,000 to $3,000 USD) are specifically aimed at promoting collaboration, and allowing journalists from different countries to work together to fill in gaps in each others’ reporting, especially when tracing environmental crimes across borders.
- Applications must include at least two journalists or media outlets from two different countries or regions. Freelancers are welcome to apply.
- Proposals must be investigative, and have an environmental focus (you can interpret this broadly).
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate how their story would benefit from collaboration.
Deadline: November 30, 2021
- Application: Starts Mid-Oct (rolling application)
- Review: First round 1 in late Nov and continues every quarter.
More information here.