Find fellowships, conferences, grants and awards deadlines, workshops and networking opportunities, crowd-sourced leads to job banks, reporting toolkits, hundreds of MOOCs and more. GO >>
DEADLINE: Third Coast / Richard H. Driehaus Foundation Competition
The Third Coast International Audio Festival (TCIAF) encourages reporters, audio artists and documentary/feature producers to enter their creative, compelling and revealing work that documents the world we live in to the annual Third Coast / Richard H. Driehaus Foundation Competition.
The 2022-23 features nine expansive categories (including one for Best News Feature), an extended entry window + eligibility, Annual + Pilot Offerings, and cash prizes.
New Timeline & Eligibility
The Competition is on a new timeline:
- Thursday, October 27: Call for Entries Launch
- Friday, January 13: Early Deadline
- Friday, March 10: Final Deadline
- Summer 2023: Awards Celebration
To accommodate this new timeline, we’ve expanded our window of eligibility:
- Audio Unbound entries: September 1, 2019 - March 10, 2023
- All other categories: September 20, 2010 - March 10, 2023