Find fellowships, conferences, grants and awards deadlines, workshops and networking opportunities, crowd-sourced leads to job banks, reporting toolkits, hundreds of MOOCs and more. GO >>
DEADLINE: ZEKE Award for Documentary Photography
The Social Documentary Network (SDN) is excited to announce a new award program — the ZEKE Award for Documentary Photography. This new award will recognize the work of one photographer as first-place and four photographers as honorable mentions. We are seeking submissions of documentary projects for this award from a global community of photographers — projects that have the highest visual and storytelling components while exploring important global issues that affect us all. Entries will be evaluated by an international panel of expert jurors.
Deadline May 31, 2019
Entry Fee: $30 for up to 30 images
Scholarships are available for photographers from countries without access to credit cards or where the submission fee would be prohibitive. To apply, send an email to email@example.com with an explanation of your need. Requests for scholarships must be received one week prior to submission deadline.
First Place: One photographer
- Solo exhibition of your winning project at Photoville 2019, September 12-22, Brooklyn, NY. SDN will cover all printing, mounting, and installation expenses.
- Recognized at an awards reception during Photoville.
- Up to $1,000 in travel expenses to attend Photoville.
- Featured in the fall 2019 issue of ZEKE magazine.
- Featured in email Spotlight sent to SDN’s 8,500 members.
- Featured on SDN’s home page.
- Featured on SDN’s Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram feeds.
See perks for honorable mentions and other entrants.