Find fellowships, conferences, grants and awards deadlines, workshops and networking opportunities, crowd-sourced leads to job banks, reporting toolkits, hundreds of MOOCs and more. GO >>
Environmental and Sustainability Education for all Citizens: Are We Making Progress?
Panel Presentation and Discussion
- Ron Ballentine, Halton DSB, STAO
- David Bell, Learning for a Sustainable Future
- Hilary Inwood, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education
- Catherine Mahler, Ministry of Education
- plus potential panelist from outside formal ed
WHEN: Tuesday, January 11, 2011, 5:00 p.m.
WHERE: Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE), 252 Bloor Street West, Toronto, Room 2-211
Come early and visit the OISE Eco Fair 12:00 -3:30 p.m.
Informal gathering and discussion 3:30 - 5:00 p.m.
Following the panel presentation and discussion, Environmental Education Ontario (EEON) will have a short annual general meeting to include reports and discussions of programs and initiatives.
Light refreshments provided. All welcome.
Please RSVP to email@example.com