Find fellowships, conferences, grants and awards deadlines, workshops and networking opportunities, crowd-sourced leads to job banks, reporting toolkits, hundreds of MOOCs and more. GO >>
On October 1-3, 2019, the Environmental Law Institute and collaborators will host GreenTech 2019 in Seattle, Washington, to explore innovative and transformative technologies—drones, artificial intelligence, sensor networks, additive manufacturing, and biotechnology, among others—and the unique opportunities and challenges they present to protecting the environment. Attendees will engage with a diverse group of stakeholders at this one-of-a-kind conference, which will include demonstrations, discussions, and dialogue.
Representatives from the technology and legal communities; innovative business organizations; state, local, federal, and foreign governments; major universities; and nongovernmental organizations will present:
- Case studies from diverse business sectors;
- The role of law and public policy in facilitating the development and deployment of emerging technologies, including the appropriate regulatory frameworks to address environmental challenges;
- The societal benefits and costs of these technologies;
- Opportunities for the cross-cutting application of different technologies acting in concert; and
- Public reaction to some of these emerging technologies and the management of change.
Details about the program, venue, sponsorship, registration, and more can be found on the GreenTech 2019 Conference website.