Find fellowships, conferences, grants and awards deadlines, workshops and networking opportunities, crowd-sourced leads to job banks, reporting toolkits, hundreds of MOOCs and more. GO >>
Media Briefing: Going Beyond Carbon – Community Impact of High-Quality Offset Projects
As the demand for carbon credits continues to grow and the market nears $2bn, carbon offset project leaders are working alongside communities in Africa, North and South America, Asia, and beyond, supporting a just transition to a sustainable future.
Please join us Thursday, September 28, 2022 at 10-11 a.m. US EDT / 3-4 p.m. BST for a great opportunity to learn about and discuss with global climate leaders how high-quality carbon credits provide benefits beyond emissions reductions – including biodiversity and habitat conservation, job creation and economic growth, improved health and livelihoods, and more.
- Nick Nuttall, former Communications Director and Spokesperson for the UN Environment Programme and the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change
- Mike Korchinsky, Founder, Wildlife Works
- Leah Glass, Technical Advisor at Blue Ventures, Mangroves and Blue Carbon
- Ben Scheelk, Program Officer, The Ocean Foundation
To join the briefing, please:
- Click here
- Or dial +1 929 205 6099 (New York), meeting ID: 893 586 3496
Registration not required but kindly RSVP:
Karina Moxon: email@example.com
Please also advise Karina if you wish to receive a recording and transcript after the briefing.