Local and state
|Agenda||Registration||Lodging/ Travel||Advertise/ Exhibit||Environmental News||About Pittsburgh|
- "Pittsburgh Struggles to Fix Its Lead Problem," The Allegheny Front, August 18, 2017, by Reid Frazier.
- "City Pushes Forward with Complete Lead Line Replacements for PWSA Customers," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, July 25, 2017, by Adam Smeltz.
- "Flint Lead Crisis Expert Says Pittsburgh Water a Serious Health Concern," Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, July 25, 2017, by Theresa Clift.
- "Lead Levels in Pittsburgh Water Samples Narrowly Clear EPA Threshold," Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, July 18, 2017, by Theresa Clift.
- "A Brilliant Plan for Bikes? Brilliant Branch Rail-To-Trail Would Connect Pittsburgh Neighborhoods, and Beyond,", NEXT Pittsburgh, July 17, 2017, by Sarah Rafson.
- "EQT and Regulators Appeal $1 Million Pollution Fine," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, July 1, 2017, by Laura Legere.
- "$1.3M grant Will Boost Pitt Nuclear Energy Research," Pittsburgh Business Times, June 29, 2017, by Paul J. Gough.
- "Allegheny Goatscape Offers Novelty, Sustainability As the Herd Embarks on a Mission To Clean up Pittsburgh," Pittsburgh City Paper, June 28, 2017, by Haley Frederick.
- "Flathead Catfish Are an Impressive Predator in Pittsburgh’s Rivers," Pittsburgh City Paper, June 28, 2017, by Ryan Deto.
- "Business Leaders Want Pittsburgh to Become Leader in Sustainability," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, June 20, 2017, by Joyce Gannon.
- "Pittsburgh to Buy First Batch of Electric Vehicles," Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, June 19, 2017, by Bob Bauder.
- "Ending Pittsburgh's Fossil Fuel Pension Investments Wouldn't Be Easy or Cheap," Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, June 19, 2017, by Tom Fontaine.
- "EQT to Become Largest Gas Driller with $6.7 Billion Rice Acquisition," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, June 19, 2017, by Anya Litvak.
- "What Can Pittsburgh, by Itself, Do on Climate?" Pittsburgh City Paper, June 14, 2017, by Bill O'Driscoll.
- "'Pa. House Unanimously Approves Bill To Put Pittsburgh’s Water Authority Under State Oversight," The Incline, June 8, 2017, by Sarah Anne Hughes.
- Opinion: "'The Mayors of Pittsburgh and Paris: We Have Our Own Climate Deal," New York Times, June 7, 2017, by Anne Hidalgo (mayor of Paris) and William Peduto (mayor of Pittsburgh).
- "'Pittsburgh to Trump' — Elected Officials Sign Full-page Ad," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, June 6, 2017.
- "Pittsburgh’s Transformation Is a Model for Clean Energy Innovation," Harvard Business Review, June 6, 2017, by Gregory Unruh.
- "Lawsuit Takes Aim at Kings of the Tuna Industry," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, June 4, 2017, by Stephanie Ritenbaugh.
- "What Donald Trump Doesn’t Get About Pittsburgh," Politico, June 3, 2017, by Christopher Briem.
- "Two Tales of a City: Trump's Pittsburgh Remark 'Sadly Misinformed' to Some, 'a Fictory' for Others," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, June 2, 2017, by Don Hopey.
- "Mayor Peduto Slams Trump for Name-Dropping Pittsburgh," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, June 1, 2017, by Adam Smeltz.
- Opinion: "Pittsburgh Hires Former Reagan Privatization Advisor To Fix Water Troubles," Huffington Post, May 18, 2017, by Donald Cohen, Executive Director, In the Public Interest.
- "Climate Report Predicts Dramatic Changes for Ohio River Basin," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, May 15, 2017, by Don Hopey.
- "Pittsburgh Could Spend $900K to Restructure PWSA," Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, April 25, 2017, by Bob Bauder.
- "Energy Companies Among Big Donors for Trump Inauguration," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, April 25, 2017, by Tracie Mauriello. Western Pennsylvania companies provided $1.5 million of the $106.7 million raised. One of the biggest contributions nationally — $1 million — came from Clifford Forrest, owner of Rosebud Mining Co. in Kittaning.
- "Sign-ups Available for Free Lead-filtering Water Pitchers for Pittsburgh Residents," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, April 24, 2017, by Adam Smeltz.
- "Pittsburgh Receives Top Certification from Sustainable Pennsylvania," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, March 27, 2017, by Diana Nelson Jones.
- "How One Pittsburgh Restaurant Is Fighting the Travel Ban with Food," Vogue, March 21, 2017, by Tiffany Leigh.
- "Pittsburgh Power Company Makes a Bet on Electric Vehicles,", NEXT Pittsburgh, March 17, 2017, by Michael Machosky.
"Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto Announces Plan To Provide Water Filters Amidst Lead Concerns," Blogh blog, Pittsburgh City Paper, March 10, 2017, by Rebecca Addison.
- Opinion: "Fix the Water System Now: Pittsburgh Can and Must Replace All Lead Service Lines," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, March 13, 2017, by Chelsa Wagner, Allegheny County controller.
- "Duquesne Light To Push Electric Vehicles in Pittsburgh," PowerSource, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, March 10, 2017, by Daniel Moore.
- "Pittsburgh Faces Most Pressing Challenges with New Resilience Strategy," Keystone Crossroads, March 9, 2017, by Margaret J. Krauss.