Find fellowships, conferences, grants and awards deadlines, workshops and networking opportunities, crowd-sourced leads to job banks, reporting toolkits, hundreds of MOOCs and more. GO >>
IIJ Freelance Webinar Series
The Institute for Independent Journalists (IIJ) invites freelance journalists to attend their upcoming Freelance Webinar Series.
- Sept. 29: Health and science journalism
- Oct. 27: Long-form journalism careers
- Nov. 17: Business and personal finance editors panel
- Dec. 8: Travel and lifestyle freelancing
- Jan. 19: Insurance for freelancers
- Feb. 9: Sports and Fitness Journalism Webinar
All webinars are free to attend and take place on Fridays, from 12:00-1:15 p.m. ET. Attend one or all. Please RSVP to secure your spot.
The IIJ's mission is the financial and emotional sustainability of freelancers of color. Everyone is welcome to attend!
The Institute for Independent Journalists is an education, professional development, and mutual support organization for independent journalists, focusing on Black, Indigenous and people of color. Our mission is financial and emotional sustainability for independent journalists of color, through community learning, innovation and advocacy.