Find fellowships, conferences, grants and awards deadlines, workshops and networking opportunities, crowd-sourced leads to job banks, reporting toolkits, hundreds of MOOCs and more. GO >>
Responsible Business USA 2022
Reuters Events presents Responsible Business USA 2022 — IN PERSON at the Marriott Brooklyn Bridge.
As Governments, Business and Finance look to build momentum post COP26, accelerating efforts to decarbonise our society and deliver an inclusive transition, our global flagship series will provide an unrivalled platform to showcase leadership, drive ambition and deliver action.
For 21 years the Responsible Business Summits have been known as the go-to place for leaders looking to shape the future of business and society.
This April, Responsible Business USA returns to a physical setting with 500+ CEOs and senior-level executives from business, finance and government to build the networks, collaborations and learnings that will make 2022 the decisive year, in the decisive decade. Join us in New York, April 19-20 as we deliver THE business strategy for a commercially successful transition.
Speakers confirmed to join us, in-person, include:
- Scott Kirby, CEO, United Airlines
- Ann Mukherje, CEO, Pernod Ricard North America
- Matthew Welch, President & COO, Value Reporting Foundation
- David Rosenberg, CEO, Aerofarms
- Andrew Mayock, Chief Sustainability Officer, Office of the Federal Chief Sustainability Officer
- Richard Kidd, Deputy Assistant, Secretary of Defense for Environment and Energy Resilience, Secretary of Defense US Government
- Caroline Rees, CEO, Shift Project
- Daryl Brewster, CEO, CECP
- Michael Okoroafor, Chief Sustainability Officer, McCormick & Company
- Sherif Riad, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Krispy Kreme
- Davida Heller, Senior Vice President, Sustainability & ESG, Citi
- Katy Galle, Senior Vice President of Research & Development and Sustainability, Ocean Spray
- Ricky Silver, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Daily Harvest
- Greg Spotts, Chief Sustainability Officer, City of Los Angeles
This will be the must-attend event for executives looking to embrace the impending transition and lead to a new future for business.
When: April 19-20, 2022
More information here.