Find fellowships, conferences, grants and awards deadlines, workshops and networking opportunities, crowd-sourced leads to job banks, reporting toolkits, hundreds of MOOCs and more. GO >>
World Bio Markets
The 13th annual World Bio Markets event, taking place in Amsterdam, offers the latest updates on biobased supply chain players. The agenda includes a line-up of over 100 senior bio-economy speakers across three streams and three days packed with content.
- 3 streams of content allowing you to tailor your day according to your interest in bio-based chemicals, sustainable products, or bio-fuels
- Major brands in attendance including Apple, Patagonia, P&G, Coca-Cola, Toyota, L'Oreal, Cathay Pacific Airlines and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Top global chemical companies speaking include Braskem, Sabic, Ineos, Covestro, Akzonobel, Croda, and Enerkem
- Keynote presentations from the USDA and European Commission
- Day 3 will see the launch of a new Workshop Day facilitating intimate discussion among industry colleagues focusing on common challenges