Find fellowships, conferences, grants and awards deadlines, workshops and networking opportunities, crowd-sourced leads to job banks, reporting toolkits, hundreds of MOOCs and more. GO >>
SEJ's 2023 Journalists' Guide to Energy & Environment
February 9, 2023 || 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET
|Video recording and chat log|
What will be some of the top stories for energy and environmental journalists to cover in 2023? Environmental justice, climate change and biodiversity, clean energy and the critical minerals rush, wildfire and public lands management, indoor air quality and salmon and dams, and we'll be touring and discussing all these issues and more at SEJ's 32nd annual conference in Boise, Idaho, April 19-23. Join SEJ for a look at the year ahead in the just-released "Journalists' Guide to Energy & Environment," moderated by #SEJ2023 co-chair Tom Michael. You'll also get a preview of #SEJ2023 agenda and issues.
Journalists' Guide Presenter:
- Adam Glenn, SEJournal Editor and Editorial Director, Publications
- Tom Michael, #SEJ2023 Conference Co-Chair, and General Manager, Boise State Public Radio
- Lori Edmo, Editor, Sho-Ban News
- Nicole Foy, California Divide Reporter, CalMatters
- Rebecca Leber, Senior Reporter, Vox, and Board Member, Society of Environmental Journalists
- Sammy Roth, Energy Reporter, Los Angeles Times
- Kirk Siegler, Correspondent, National Desk, NPR
Also check out the guide, including a special TipSheet on the Pacific Northwest and look-ahead coverage of the climate crisis and energy policy, extreme weather, air and water pollution, biodiversity, disinformation and more.