Top Energy Stories From SEJournal
|Photo: Pixabay via Wikimedia Commons, Creative Commons Zero.
Updated February 2024
- U.S. Offshore Wind May Not Stay Becalmed for Long
- Electric Vehicles Will Be Burning Rubber in 2024
- Both Sides Now — How Permitting Reform May Affect Fossil Fuel, Clean Energy Industries
- Climate-Unfriendly Coal May Be Losing Ground in U.S., But Not Worldwide
Reporter's Toolboxes & TipSheets
- Energy Transition Insights From a Mega-Trove of Power Plant Data
- Take This Clean Electricity ‘Dashboard’ for a Trip Into the Energy Transition Future
- Student Journalists Show the Way on Data With Methane Flaring Project
- Are Higher Energy Prices Really Biden’s Fault?
- Conflict Over Biden’s Offshore Wind Drive To Generate News in 2022 and Beyond
- Fossil Fuels Registry Promises Global Warming Data. Does It Deliver?
- Massive Drilling Database Helps Track Threats From Local Oil, Gas Wells
- Trailing the Wind, With Massive Turbine Spreadsheet
Features & More
- What Will It Take for Geothermal To Heat Up the Renewable Energy Sector?
- Exploring the Impacts of Hydroelectric Megaprojects on Indigenous Lands
- Beat Reporter’s Coverage Calls Out Natural Gas Proponents
- Methane, a Key Global Warming Source, Is Targeted by Nations
- Challenging Another Year of Oil Company Promises
Topics on the Beat: